Saturday, January 22, 2011

Opinion Place

Opinion Place is a survey site that has consistently paid me between $1.00 and $5.00 per survey I complete. The tricky part is you need to get the survey invites through your email account and you won't always qualify to earn the reward. I always choose paypal as a reward due to the fact that I need the money for medical bills etc. You do however have the option of choosing Amazon.com® gift cards, PayPal® credits, AAdvantage® miles, or an entry into their monthly $1000 sweepstakes. Many surveys take only 10-15 minutes, but the longer the survey the greater the reward.

This isn't a site that you can depend on for a constant flow of income but like everything, each little bit counts! I can feel confident in saying that this company isn't spamming me and it is legitimate. I have not seen any links to earn referral money. Good luck and the best thing to remember is to be honest doing surveys.

https://www.opinionplace.com/main.adp

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, thanks for the blog post!! Come visit us on Facebook and twitter for more opportunities and announcements! Also, follow Jan Booth's Blog at www.janbooth.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete