Saturday, January 22, 2011

YouData

Okay, so I have given a shot at trying to find legitimate companies that actually pay you to click on links, take surveys and all that good stuff. I am not the type of person to spam up my friend's and family's email accounts in a pathetic attempt to make a buck. That is the number one way to run someone out of your life quickly! Even doing searches for companies like this only leads you to scams and HUGE wastes of your time, effort and sanity.


 YouData is one company I found that actually isn't a waste of my time. I check it once a day and I am in and out of the site within minutes racking in anywhere between $0.15 to $3.00 a week. I know this is not a huge profit, but every penny counts right? It's super easy and you don't have to download anything. I get paid every Friday without fail. I love checking my paypal account and seeing my buck or two having been deposited! It makes me feel like I have done something productive.

It really beats all the other Pay-per-click sites I have tried so far, most of which only pay you a fraction of a penny to use 30 seconds of your time. No Thanks! If you do sign up under my link just know you are helping to contribute to my life and I appreciate it more than you can imagine! Thanks
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment