Saturday, January 22, 2011

Will I ever find Financial Freedom?

Being disabled is one of the worst things to deal with when it comes to providing financial security for your family. I watch as my husband works day and night trying desperately to make ends meet. I am lucky if I can muster up enough energy to do the all to common household chores every other person easily accomplishes. So I sit here and think to myself..."I know how to write and I have a laptop, aren't there other people out there perfectly healthy making money sitting on their butts? It seems I am always sitting on my butt, not because I want to, so why not give it a shot!" Therefore, I am from this point on going to blog as much as I can to try to generate some kind of income to help my family in any way I can. No longer will I feel like the burden I know I can become. Even if I can only contribute a small amount to my beloved husband's effort at least I know I am doing all that I can do to help! I promise you that this will be a place you can come and find facts. I intend to blog about anything and everything so beware my fellow readers, you may get hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment